Monday, March 26, 2012

Adele – photos wallpaper

Adele is a singer who has a very beautiful voice and is able to calm the heart. One song that I like is someone like you, this song so touching heart and impressed me with Adele. This is one expression of my love to Adele, I hope she is happy her picture I put on this blog. And also to all of you are amazed to Adele.

She is a beautiful woman and has a very melodious voice. Adele may sound character is the most beautiful among the female singers in the world. I am a fan of Adele because her voice that could make me feel the beauty of the world. Adele voice makes me imagine a beautiful thing I've ever experienced.

Adele

Adele

Adele

Adele

Adele

Adele

Adele

Adele

Adele

Adele

Some photos of Adele can you make your gadget as wallpaper or can be made ​​for the poster in your room. Show that you are a fan of Adele and by looking at this photo you will feel the closeness with Adele.


Rating: 4.5 out of 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. aendrye blog - All Rights Reserved Template IdTester by Bamz Templates